Complaints Procedure



If you are unhappy about any aspect of your child's education or experience at school you

should make an appointment to see the class teacher, Head of Department, or Head of

Year. We would hope that discussing the matter with the teacher should be enough to

resolve the problem.


If you are still unhappy and wish to take the matter further, you should make an

appointment to see the Principal. If, after discussion with the Principal the matter remains

unresolved, you should tell the Principal that you wish to make a formal complaint.

The Principal will give you a copy of the Complaints Procedure, the name of the School’s

Chair of Governors, and the name of the person to write to in the Education Department at

County Hall.