September intake for Year 7 pupils
September 2023 start: 162
September 2024 start: 162
Area served by the school: Alderford, Attlebridge, Bawdeswell, Bintree, Booton, Brandiston, Briston, Cawston, Corpusty, Craymere Beck, Eastgate, Elsing, Foulsham, Foxley, Gt Witchingham, Guestwick, Hackford, Haveringland (part), Heydon, Irmingland (part of Oulton), Kerdiston, Lenwade, Little London, Little Witchingham, Lyng, Melton Constable, Morton on the Hill, Primrose Green, Reepham, Salle, Saxthorpe, Southgate, Sparham, Swannington, Themelthorpe, Thurning, Upgate, Weston Longville, Whitwell & Wood Dalling.
If there are more requests for places than there are places available, the Authority will admit children in the following order of priority:
- children with a statement of special educational needs naming the school;
- children in public care who are due to transfer;
- children who are due to transfer and live in the area served by the school;
- children who are due to transfer and live outside the area served by the school, who have an older brother or sister attending the school at the time of admission (but not the sixth form);
- children of Synergy MAT staff [To qualify for this criterion the member of staff concerned must have been in post at the school for 2 years at the date of The only exception to this rule will be where the school can demonstrate a recruitment issue for that post];
- children who are due to transfer who live outside the area served by the school and attend a feeder school at the opening date of the admission round of the next academic year;
- children who are due to transfer and live outside the area served by the
If all children within any of the above rules cannot be offered a place, the highest priority will be given to children living nearest to the school within that rule. To determine who lives nearest, distance will be measured on a straight line ‘crow fly’ basis, using Ordnance Survey data. If following the application of admission rules and distance two applicants cannot be separated for a final place at a school the authority will use random allocation to determine the priority for the remaining place. Please contact the Headteacher or county admissions department should you wish to discuss or clarify this. Feeder Schools: Astley Primary, Bawdeswell Primary, Cawston C E Primary Academy, Corpusty Primary, Foulsham Primary, Gt Witchingham VA Primary, Lyng VC Primary, Reepham Primary.
Contact for further information: Admissions Section, Education Department, County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich, NR1 2DL. Tel: 0344 8008020
Address for correspondence: detailed below.
Contact at RHSC for further information: Mrs Emma Edgill
firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel. 01603 876081
Address for RHSC Correspondence
Reepham High School & College
Norwich NR10 4JT