Synergy Multi-Academy Trust is made up of schools, both secondary and primary, from north Norfolk. The Trust was initially established by Reepham High School and College in 2015. Our vision is simple; for all of our schools to work together to provide teaching and learning of the highest quality and for all of them to provide an exceptional range of educational experiences and opportunities.
|Mr T. Gibbs||Headteacher|
|Mr P. Beale||Deputy Headteacher|
|Mrs J. Fletcher||Deputy Headteacher|
|Ms H. McGuinness||College Director|
|Mr A. Edgar||Assistant Headteacher|
Most calls to school staff are routed through reception on 01603 870328.
From there your call will be directed to the member of staff most able to answer your question.
Below is a list of some of the staff who may be able to help you.
The school reception is normally open between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am-4.00pm on Friday.
Outside these hours there is a voicemail facility.
Please leave a message if you cannot get a reply. During school holidays school reception is not manned.
- For issues concerning Pupils, in the first instance please contact their tutor.
- For Sixth Form matters contact Mrs Vincent, Sixth Form Reception 01603 870328 ext. 295 and she will be able to direct your query to the appropriate member of the Sixth Form.
- For Admission queries, please contact Mrs E Edgill.
- For Absence at Reepham High School, please contact Ms C Boal, Attendance Officer or email: email@example.com
- For Absence at Reepham College, please contacts Mrs S Vincent, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For matters relating to Governors, contact the Clerk to the Governors, via the school office.
|Mr Edgar||Assistant Headteacher|
|Mr Halls||Head of Key Stage 4|
|Mrs Cunliffe||Assistant Head of Key Stage 4|
|Mrs Gorbould||Head of Key Stage 3|
|Mrs Fuller||Assistant Head of Key Stage 3|
|Ms Thacker||Head of Year 7|
|Miss Geraghty||Pupil Premium Coordinator|
|Ms Stillwell||Pupil Premium Coordinator|
|Mrs Turner||LAC Coordinator|
|Mr Beebe||Gifted and Talented|
Art - Mr Hadden
Child Development - Mrs John
English - Mrs King
Humanities - Mr Lockley
ICT - Ms Holt
Mathematics - Mr Hewson
Media Studies - Mr Smedley
Modern Foreign Languages - Mlle Teillet
Music - Mr Green
Physical Education - Second in Department Mr Easton
Religious Education - Miss Reid
Science - Mr Derrett
SENCO - Mrs Barley
Technology - Mr Crick
Some Reepham High School and Reepham College departments have created their own Twitter accounts where you will be able to access departmental information, learning links and updates/photographs on visits and impact days.