Synergy Multi-Academy Trust is made up of schools, both secondary and primary, from north Norfolk. The Trust was initially established by Reepham High School and College in 2015. Our vision is simple; for all of our schools to work together to provide teaching and learning of the highest quality and for all of them to provide an exceptional range of educational experiences and opportunities.
|Mr T. Gibbs||Headteacher|
|Mrs L. Wallace||Deputy Headteacher|
|Mrs J. Fletcher||Assistant Headteacher|
|Mr P. Beale||College Director|
|Mr A. Edgar||Assistant Headteacher|
|Mr P. Collins||Business Manager|
Most calls to school staff are routed through reception on 01603 870328.
From there your call will be directed to the member of staff most able to answer your question.
Below is a list of some of the staff who may be able to help you.
The school reception is normally open between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am-4.00pm on Friday.
Outside these hours there is a voicemail facility.
Please leave a message if you cannot get a reply. During school holidays school reception is not manned.
- For issues concerning Pupils, in the first instance please contact their tutor.
- For Sixth Form matters contact Mrs Vincent, Sixth Form Reception 01603 870328 ext. 295 and she will be able to direct your query to the appropriate member of the Sixth Form.
- For Admission queries, please contact Mrs E Edgill
- For Absence at Reepham High School, please contact Ms C Boal, Attendance Officer or email: email@example.com
- For Absence at Reepham College, please contacts Mrs S Vincent, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For matters relating to Governors, contact the Clerk to the Governors, via the school office.
|Mr Edgar||Assistant Headteacher|
|Mr Halls||Head of Key Stage 4|
|Ms Thacker||Assistant Head of Key Stage 4|
|Mrs Gorbould||Head of Key Stage 3|
|Miss Maconochie||Assistant Head of Key Stage 3|
|Mr Taylor||Head of Year 7|
|Miss Cunliffe||Pupil Premium Officer|
|Ms Geraghty||Pupil Premium Coordinator|
|Mlle Teillet||Pupil Premium Coordinator|
Art - Mr Hadden
Child Development - Mrs John
English - Miss Coney
Food / Catering - Mrs Gibbs
Humanities - Mr Lockley
ICT - Mr Villarde
Mathematics - Mr Hewson
Media Studies - Mr Smedley
Modern Foreign Languages - Mr Hayward
Music - Mr Green
Physical Education - Mrs Lake
Religious Education - Ms Reid
Science - Mr Derrett
SENCO - Mrs Barley
Technology - Mr Crick
Some Reepham High School and Reepham College departments have created their own Twitter accounts where you will be able to access departmental information, learning links and updates/photographs on visits and impact days.