Synergy Multi-Academy Trust is made up of schools, both secondary and primary, from north Norfolk. The Trust was initially established by Reepham High School and College in 2015. Our vision is simple; for all of our schools to work together to provide teaching and learning of the highest quality and for all of them to provide an exceptional range of educational experiences and opportunities.
Reepham High School has a school uniform which its pupils are required to wear.
Uniform is seen as being important for many reasons.
- to promote a sense of belonging to the school
- to reduce the otherwise very noticeable differences owing to the parents' financial situation
- to reduce parental expenditure when compared with the cost of frequent replacement of items of fashion clothing
- to help the school establish its place in the community
- to simplify and reduce the teachers' task in assessing and correcting what is acceptable
Parental support in implementing the uniform/appearance policy is vital. The school is supportive of those for whom the expense of uniform is prohibitive. The Friends of the School operate a second hand shop to minimise costs.
The Friends of Reepham High School and College will now be selling preloved school uniform at key school events. Every penny raised will be re-invested back into the school. All items gratefully received. Please bring any unwanted school uniform to School Reception marked for School Friends.
For further information email the RHSC Friends email@example.com