Synergy Multi-Academy Trust comprises ten Norfolk schools serving children between the ages of 2 and 18. Our schools work collaboratively together to raise standards and provide education of the highest possible standard, offering the best of opportunities for pupils. The Trust was initially established in 2015. We believe that all of our schools have strengths and areas to develop, and that all can improve through sharing expertise and wisdom. The Trust understands that there will be excellent practice in each school, and that every school will be able to contribute to the development of the Trust as a whole.
Year 9 options
- Thursday 9th January 2020 – Year 9 Options Booklet given out to pupils.
- Thursday 30th January 2020 – Year 9 Options Evening, 6:00 – 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 4th March 2020 – Options Form (at the back of the booklet) must be returned to the school by this date. Please note reserve choices must be completed on the form.
- RHSC Year 9 Options Booklet .
- Help You Choose – Choices at 13/14.
- Norfolk County Council – A guide to making your Key Stage 4 option choices.
- Russell Group – Informed choices.
If you have any queries please do contact the school office at email@example.com