Synergy Multi-Academy Trust comprises ten Norfolk schools serving children between the ages of 2 and 18. Our schools work collaboratively together to raise standards and provide education of the highest possible standard, offering the best of opportunities for pupils. The Trust was initially established in 2015. We believe that all of our schools have strengths and areas to develop, and that all can improve through sharing expertise and wisdom. The Trust understands that there will be excellent practice in each school, and that every school will be able to contribute to the development of the Trust as a whole.
RHSC has a local governing board that works with senior members of staff in setting the school’s vision, policies and strategies.
This local governing board is accountable for standards within the school to the board of Synergy Multi-Academy Trust.
The local governing board is made up of parents, appointed governors from the local community and representatives of the school’s staff.
Local Governing Board Membership 2020-2021
Trust Appointed Term of Office
- D Boldero Chair 20.5.2020- 19.5.2024
- R Luckett Vice Chair 27.6.2019- 26.6.2023
- Stuart Beadle 25 September 2017 – 24 September 2021
- Mark Wilkinson 19 June 2019 - 18 June 2023
- Ruth Luckett 27 June 2019 - 26 June 2023
- Deborah Boldero 20 May 2020- 19 May 2024
Parent Governors – (elected by parents)
- Paula Almeida-Levy 1 March 2018 - 28 February 2022
- Adam Reece 27 June 2019 - 26 June 2023
Staff Governors – (elected by staff)
- Alex Edgar 20.10.20- 19.10.2024
- Geoff Green 20/10/20- 19.20.2024
Clerk to the Governors
For matters relating to Governors, contact the Chair of Governors, Mrs D Boldero - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Behaviour & Safeguarding, inc Child Protection Governor: Adam Reece
- Finance Governor: Ruth Luckett
- Headteacher Performance Management Governors: Paula Almeida-Levy and Ruth Luckett
- Premises Governor: Stuart Beadle
- Health & Safety Governor: Mark Wilkinson
- Pupil Premium & Looked After Children Governor: Vacant
- SEND Governor: Vacant
- Staff Well-being Governor: Deborah Boldero
- Teaching & Learning Governor: Vacant
- Attendance Governor: Vacant
- Oversee Careers Provider Policy Governor: Stuart Beadle