Synergy Multi-Academy Trust is made up of schools, both secondary and primary, from north Norfolk. The Trust was initially established by Reepham High School and College in 2015. Our vision is simple; for all of our schools to work together to provide teaching and learning of the highest quality and for all of them to provide an exceptional range of educational experiences and opportunities.
Free School Meals
Do you qualify?
Your child may be able to get Free School Meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers' Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Children who get any of the above benefits in their own right (ie. they get benefits payments directly, instead of through a parent or guardian) can also get Free School Meals.
Children under the compulsory school age who are in full-time education may also be able to get Free School Meals.
For further information or any queries you may have please contact email@example.com
For more information on Free School Meals and to download an application form please visit the Norfolk County Council website: