Synergy Multi-Academy Trust comprises ten Norfolk schools serving children between the ages of 2 and 18. Our schools work collaboratively together to raise standards and provide education of the highest possible standard, offering the best of opportunities for pupils. The Trust was initially established in 2015. We believe that all of our schools have strengths and areas to develop, and that all can improve through sharing expertise and wisdom. The Trust understands that there will be excellent practice in each school, and that every school will be able to contribute to the development of the Trust as a whole.
Free School Meals
Do you qualify?
Your child may be able to get Free School Meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers' Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Children who get any of the above benefits in their own right (ie. they get benefits payments directly, instead of through a parent or guardian) can also get Free School Meals.
Children under the compulsory school age who are in full-time education may also be able to get Free School Meals.
For further information or any queries you may have please contact email@example.com
For more information on Free School Meals and to download an application form please visit the Norfolk County Council website: