Synergy Multi-Academy Trust comprises ten Norfolk schools serving children between the ages of 2 and 18. Our schools work collaboratively together to raise standards and provide education of the highest possible standard, offering the best of opportunities for pupils. The Trust was initially established in 2015. We believe that all of our schools have strengths and areas to develop, and that all can improve through sharing expertise and wisdom. The Trust understands that there will be excellent practice in each school, and that every school will be able to contribute to the development of the Trust as a whole.
September intake for Year 7 pupils
September 2021 start: 162
Area served by the school:
Alderford, Attlebridge, Bawdeswell, Bintree, Booton, Brandiston, Briston, Cawston, Corpusty, Craymere Beck, Eastgate, Elsing, Foulsham, Foxley, Great Witchingham, Guestwick, Hackford, Haveringland (part of), Heydon, Irmingland (part of Oulton), Kerdiston, Lenwade, Little London, Little Witchingham, Lyng, Melton Constable, Morton on the Hill, Primrose Green, Reepham, Salle, Saxthorpe, Southgate, Sparham, Swannington, Themelthorpe, Thurning, Upgate, Weston Longville, Whitwell and Wood Dalling.
If there are more requests for places than there are places available, the Authority will admit children in the following order of priority:
- children with an Education, Health and Care Plan naming the school;
- children in the care of the Local Authority (Looked after children) or previously looked after children who are due to transfer (as stated in the DfE School Admissions Code – Dec 2014)
- children who are due to transfer and live in the area served by the school;
- children who are due to transfer and live outside the area served by the school, who have an older brother or sister attending the school at the time of admission (but not the sixth form);
- children of staff: To qualify for this criterion the member of staff concerned must have been in post at the school for 2 years at the date of application. The only exception to this rule will be where the school can demonstrate a recruitment issue for that post;
- children who are due to transfer who live outside the area served by the school and attend a feeder school at the opening date of the admission round of the next academic year;
- children who are due to transfer and live outside the area served by the school.
If all children within any of the above rules cannot be offered a place, the highest priority will be given to children living nearest to the school within that rule. To determine who lives nearest, distance will be measured on a straight line ‘crow fly’ basis, using Ordnance Survey data. If following the application of admission rules and distance two applicants cannot be separated for a final place at a school the authority will use random allocation to determine the priority for the remaining place.
Feeder Schools: Astley C Primary, Bawdeswell C Primary, Cawston Church of England Primary Academy, Corpusty C Primary, Foulsham C Primary, Gt Witchingham VA Primary, Lyng VC Primary, Reepham C Primary.
Contact for further information: Admissions Section, Education Department, County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich, NR1 2DL. Tel: 0344 8008020
Address for correspondence: detailed below.
Contact at RHSC for further information: Mrs Emma Edgill
firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel. 01603 870328 ext 253
Address for RHSC Correspondence
Reepham High School & College
Norwich NR10 4JT